Welcome



Welcome to the 'on your bike to poverty' blog. Here I will be talking about all things fundraising and cycling following my successful ride from London to Paris for Christian Aid . A link to my fundraising page can be found here.

Thanks to these guys for all their help in my fundraising: Proskins, PF Collections Limited, Snowdome, Beanbagcrazy, Zootsports, Decathlon, Born Extreme and Wonderland Memorabilia.

Actitvity Report

The Big £1k and Fighting Flab

So after the kind donation of £40 in return for a Westbeach hoody, I hit the £1k mark in my fundraising. I now have just £286.33 to go til I reach my target of £1300. I have offered a second time to shave my legs if I reach this target by the time I go snowboarding on the 21st January but no-one seems keen for me to have to endure a week of cold legs on the slopes. If you are keen then you can donate at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fatbobfilms

I also have a few bits listed on eBay so have a look to see if anything takes your fancy - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/chili_mini/m.html

Finally you may recall me mentioning I'd put on an extra tyre over Christmas. Well that is being put right and I have lost the 8lbs I put on plus an extra 4lbs, to see me back to Summer weight. Fear not, training will continue. I can also say I've not eaten a crisp in 2012 and those who know me know that is an impressive feat!