Welcome



Welcome to the 'on your bike to poverty' blog. Here I will be talking about all things fundraising and cycling following my successful ride from London to Paris for Christian Aid . A link to my fundraising page can be found here.

Thanks to these guys for all their help in my fundraising: Proskins, PF Collections Limited, Snowdome, Beanbagcrazy, Zootsports, Decathlon, Born Extreme and Wonderland Memorabilia.

Actitvity Report

Target Smashed

Sorry for the delay in updating, but I've been playing snowboards in the vast amount of snow that has fallen in the Alps. Well the big news is that I smashed the £1300 mark on Friday 20th, a full six months before we roll into Paris. This was due to a very generous donation by Andy Wilson, the brother of my old school pal Matthew. What this meant though was that I had to shave my legs. However, it developed into a wax and further donations. With some of the quiz money hopefully coming in this week, I should hit the £1500 mark. For those that want to watch, here is the moment my legs were waxed.



I still have a few bits of memorabilia on the bay of E and these can be seen here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/chili_mini/m.html

Oh and I've still not eaten a crisp in 2012! (despite the attempts of my friends)