Welcome



Welcome to the 'on your bike to poverty' blog. Here I will be talking about all things fundraising and cycling following my successful ride from London to Paris for Christian Aid . A link to my fundraising page can be found here.

Thanks to these guys for all their help in my fundraising: Proskins, PF Collections Limited, Snowdome, Beanbagcrazy, Zootsports, Decathlon, Born Extreme and Wonderland Memorabilia.

Actitvity Report

New Memorabilia Items and Christmas Over Indulgence

After the successful auction of the Take That Gold Disc and signed Bobby Robson print, the fundraising total now stands at a very healthy £833.46.

I have kindly been given some more memorabilia from Wonderland Memorabilia that is now on ebay at fixed prices. The first is a signed montage of prints of Tony Jacklin, Europe's most successful Ryder Cup captain, available for £50+p&p.



Secondly is an unsigned U2 Joshua Tree Gold Disc for £90+p&p.



Finally an unsigned photo montage of Jack Nicklaus featuring a commemorative Scottish £5 note, available for £100+p&p.



The auctions can be found here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/chili_mini/m.html

After a bit of over indulgence during Christmas, the scales did not make for happy reading. Training has now started in earnest as I try to shed those extra pounds I put on and also get those fitness levels up for the sportives I've signed up for and of course the big one, London to Paris.