Welcome



Welcome to the 'on your bike to poverty' blog. Here I will be talking about all things fundraising and cycling following my successful ride from London to Paris for Christian Aid . A link to my fundraising page can be found here.

Thanks to these guys for all their help in my fundraising: Proskins, PF Collections Limited, Snowdome, Beanbagcrazy, Zootsports, Decathlon, Born Extreme and Wonderland Memorabilia.

Actitvity Report

All ready for Mercia in Motion

Last weekend, Mike and I had a blast up to Bakewell to blow away any cobwebs and get the legs ready for Wiggle Mercia in Motion. There had been some snowfall in the Peaks midweek but we didn't expect this near Crich....



It was a really enjoyable ride and the few tinkerings with seat and cleats seemed to work. The nutrition side also seemed to be working, so I'm hopefully of a crampless ride this Sunday.



So I've done the last of my pedalling til Sunday and it's now rest and carb loading in preparation for my biggest mileage to date.