Welcome



Welcome to the 'on your bike to poverty' blog. Here I will be talking about all things fundraising and cycling following my successful ride from London to Paris for Christian Aid . A link to my fundraising page can be found here.

Thanks to these guys for all their help in my fundraising: Proskins, PF Collections Limited, Snowdome, Beanbagcrazy, Zootsports, Decathlon, Born Extreme and Wonderland Memorabilia.

Actitvity Report

Sponsored Jersey / Total smashes £2000

Sorry that I've been very quiet in terms of blogging over the last month, I have however been busy raising more money to help Christian Aid end poverty. After a succesful golf day that brought in £70 and was won by Matthew Wilson, who shot 3 under his handicap (I won longest drive ;-)) and thanks to a fellow London to Paris fundraiser I met on my trip to Christian Aid HQ, I decided to create a sponsored cycling jersey to wear during the ride. Accosting employers, friends, suppliers and customers I managed to fill my jersey fairly quickly, and despite space having been filled, some kind firms sponsored me anyway. The sponsors on the jersey brought in £280 and along with other kind sponsorship the total now stands at a whopping £2,167.99 (£2,302.99 with gift aid).

Thanks to the following sponsors:

Tamworth Snowdome
The Rider Social
Harlequin
Peter Cook International
Clockwork Components
PF Collections
Just Fab
United Fillings
Merrix Grogan

Here is the finished design -